Friday, January 05, 2007

Your Health Connection

I want to wish you a very Happy New Year with hopes of peace and joy for 2007.

I also want to share some exciting news with you. I was interviewed for an article on the Alexander Technique appearing this month (January, page 28) in "Your Health Connection", a very professional guide for health and wellness for the Conejo Valley and surrounding areas in California. The article is quite good, especially considering that it wasn't written by an Alexander teacher or student of the Technique. The publication is FREE and is available at Medical & Dental Offices, Pharmacies, Urgent Care Centers and Hospitals; Hair, Nail and Beauty Salons, Fitness centers and Gyms; Martial Arts, Pilates, Yoga and Dance Studios; Spas and Massage Centers; Cafes, Bakeries and Restaurants; Health Food Stores, Vitamin & Nutrition Shops and Markets and many more locations. You can email them at info@yourhealthconnection.biz or call 1 818 889-8350 for specific locations.

Next month, I hope to have it available on my website http://www.alexanderusa.com

I'll be back in touch soon,
Sydney Laurel Harris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home